Why Starfish Photography?
A little bit about what we do and how we do it... We are fun and spontaneous and easy going and we believe in building a rapport with our clients before showing up camera in hand. Your comfort around us is just as important as the lighting conditions for creating authentic photos. We want to provide you with photos that will allow you to relive the moment as it happened.
We walk a fine line between staying out of the way and getting our hands dirty to ensure that we capture the most memorable photos for you while allowing you the space and intimacy you need to fully experience every moment. Our images are honest, artistic and reflective of you and your relationship.
We specialize in outdoor settings, preferring the beauty and creativity that natural light provides. We enjoy working together in order to more fully capture fleeting moments and more easily provide creative direction to put you at ease in front of the camera. We guarantee two photographers for all full day weddings, at no additional cost.
More than your Average Photographer:
- Building relationships with our clients (we want to know about you so we can tell your story!)
- Professional, friendly and prompt communication
- Relaxed photoshoot experience, focused on your comfort in front of the camera
- Generous with our time
- Planning support for all wedding clients
- We will work with you in English, French or Romanian
True to Life Photography:
- Authentic images capturing real emotions
- Mix of documentary style and directed posing
- Natural, true-to-life editing style
Our Unique Approach:
- Quick turn around for thumbnail gallery (unedited sneak peak)
- Client-centred gallery creation (choose your favourite thumbnails for editing )
- In-house editing (we do not outsource editing)
- Full resolution photographs delivered in private online gallery
- Two photographers guaranteed for full day weddings (no additional cost for second shooter)
* Travel: We focus our work in Greater Victoria but we are willing and excited to travel (to you or with you!) on Vancouver Island and beyond. In fact, in 2024 we will be spending the summer in France so if you are planning a trip, a wedding or some other adventure in that part of the world and you want it captured you know who to call!